With Magic Music Factory you can:
- Digitize a sound recording to the hard disk,
in a way that is suitable to record it on an
audio CD. For other sound recording tasks, various
recording sound qualities can be selected.
- Convert audio files Audio Converter user
will find the opportunity to specify frequency,
number of channels, bitrate and other parameters
of output files.
- Record audio data from a microphone or any
other available input device (You can record
audio from DVD / VCD / CD Player, Tapes
and LPs, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media
Player, Web Page, Internet Conversation, Internet
News, Internet Radio Station and more).
- Display a waveform window of an audio file
and apply zooming.
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete
Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From
File, Mix, Mix From File).
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor,
Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger,
Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse,
Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
- Apply different filters to any selected
portion of audio files (BandPass Filter, FFT
Filter, HighPass Filter, HighShelf Filter,LowPass
Filter, LowShelf Filter, Notch Filter).
- Convert an audio file from one format to
- Use marker to locate the selected part or
special part of the audio data.
- Edit the tags for mp3, mp2, wma file (Artist,
Album, Title, Year, Comment, Track, Genre).
- Digitize a sound burning to the hard disk,
in a way that is suitable to burn it on an audio