With Audio Edit Magic you can:
- Open, create, and save audio files in
any of the supported formats (can also save
any portion of a loaded file to disk as a
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full,
Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
- Play audio files or any portion of the
files (Play, Pause, and Stop).
- Record audio data from a microphone or
any other available input device.
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy,
Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste,
Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
- Apply various effects (Amplify,
Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and
Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser,
Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch,
- Apply different filters to any selected
portion of audio files.
- Supports all major audio file formats
such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV,
MP3, MP2, Ogg, WMA, CDA (Audio CD Tracks),
AVI, AIFF, AU, G.721, G.723, G.726, VOX,
- And much more!